Mission Statement: Activism and Advocacy Against Ageism
Vision Statement: The Gray Panthers envisions a world where the old and the young
have much to contribute to make our society more just and humane, and in which each reinforces the other in goals, strategy, and action.
New to the Gray Panthers? Our history, events, accomplishments, and how you can participate in critically important Gray Panthers activities. Take a look, work with us today!
How will you work to create the world you envision?
Gray Panthers believe in active engagement. We believe civic participation and responsibility are fundamental to achieving social and economic justice and peace.
We work to:
- Create a humane society – one that puts the needs of people over profits, responsibility over power and democracy over institutions.
- Eliminate injustice, discrimination, ageism wherever they exist.
- Bring together young and old, women and men of all backgrounds and orientations, to work in unison, with mutual trust and respect.
Make your voice heard!
Gray Panthers work together on the issues you believe in.
- Creating a single-payer, universal health care system
- Protecting the environment
- Promoting peace and international human rights